Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Coming soon...

All of my quiet desperation and long hours of solitary obsession over my blog has finally begun paying dividends in my quest for complete world domination.

I will be added to the blogroll of a new website under construction called Write On Sports. Now, I will be read by 10s of people every year! At this rate, I will have taken over the world media by 3765.

Seriously, I'm excited about being added to this new website, and hope that I can get a little bit more exposure for my writing as a result. I'm also hoping to be part of the ranking poll again this year, but I will let you know more about that as it comes.

As I'm getting ready to wrap up my Spring Previews by the end of the week, I will be working on my massive Notre Dame Season Preview - a multi-part breakdown of the Irish for the 2006-2007 football season. It should be even bigger and better than last year's, with (hopefully) some insights from former players. Stay tuned...

No comments: