Sunday, August 13, 2006

No Practice Report, Day Five

I apologize for not reporting on Friday's practice - I had some personal issues to deal with for a little while. Let me assure you that I will be there for updates every Tuesday and Sunday through the season. I did not watch Friday's practice, and I would like to apologize to you for not reporting on the latest developments, but I promise to continue to provide you with the best insights I can provide from the campus of Our Lady's University during a special season.

I can guaranteee that I will blog every Sunday for post-game analysis, and every Tuesday for pre-game analysis.

Please, if you have any questions regarding Notre Dame football, e-mail me at nwaechte@nd.edu. I assure you that I will respond as quickly as possible, and that I look forward to the opportunity to respond to the questions of the Irish faithful going forward into the season.

No comments: