Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reunion Weekend

For the 2nd year in a row, I'll be working the annual Notre Dame Alumni Association's Reunion at the University of Notre Dame. I'll be one of the shuttle drivers (shuttle #34, to be exact).

I did this last year, just after law school ended, and had a great time meeting fellow alums. I also made a little bit of much needed money, as Notre Dame alums are by and large generous tippers. This year, I have the opportunity to work again, and I'm really looking forward to it. It will put me a little bit behind, however, so it may be a little while before I post again.

If you are in town for reunion, feel free to ask the transportation for me specifically (shuttle 34).

Also (although I doubt she ever reads this...), I'd like to congratulate my little sister, Laura, on her graduation from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Cum laude.

I'm so proud. ;)

No comments: