Sunday, August 20, 2006

Updates

"Aldridge is running great, but he's running straight great." - Coach Weis

Apparently, Aldridge is going to need some time to shake the rust off and get back to cutting and moving laterally on his repaired knee.

Recent reports about "enbdorsements" by current players is a non-story.

No money changed hands, these so-called spots were only used during the program, and not as promotional materials. This is innocent and will go away with little or no NCAA sanction. However, I wouldn't expect to see any Notre Dame players saying "You're watching Sportz Dogz" anytime soon.

Personal news: I will not be selling the football. The good folks over at NDNation.com were very helpful, and have provided me with several alternative solutions. Keep me in your prayers, though, and I want to thank all of you that expressed interest in the football.

No comments: